Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Here we go a waddling!

                                            

Lawn Fawn is our sponsor this week over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends FB group.  Be sure to head over there to get your shopping discount code.  If you have not tried their products you are really missing out they have the cutest stamps and their dies are pretty awesome too!   I just love these cute little penguins, they are part of the "Here we go a waddling"  with the coordinating dies.  I also used the " Stitched Scalloped Square frame die. 

My image is colored with copic markers on Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover card stock 100 lb. I used the following colors on this card. 

Reds - R22, R24, R29
Black - T3, T5, T9
Orange - YR04, YR07
White - C00, C01
Blue - B00, B02, B05, B24, VB26, B29
Brown - E41, E42
Yellow - Y13, Y18

I hope you will find some time to get creative it is good for the soul!

No comments: