Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Snow Globe

 Hi there, I am back with another adorable card with Lawn Fawn Products.  They are our sponsor over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends. Head on over and grab your shopping discount code.  I used some more of those cute little penguins from "Here we a Waddling" and then some of the trees and little reindeer from "Over the mountain borders" each of these sets come with coordinating dies.  For this card I used the "Magic Iris Die with the snow globe add on"


I just love how this little globe opens for such a cute scene!




















My image is colored with copic markers on Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover card stock 100 lb. I used the following colors on this card. 

Reds - R22, R24, R29
Black - T3, T5, T9
Orange - YR04, YR07
White - C00, C01
Blue - B00, B02, B05, B24, VB26, B29
Brown - E41, E42
Yellow - Y13, Y18

I hope you will find some time to get creative it is good for the soul!






No comments: