Friday, October 29, 2021

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

 


Whoo hoo Whimsy is in the house and if you head on over to Passionate Paper Creations and Friends  there will be a shopping discount for all digital images!  I had so much fun making this quad easel card.  You can find all the digital images I used at Whimsy.
.


They are actually really easy to make....



I made a 6x6 base, then you just add you layers as you wish.
I cut (4) 2.5" x 5" strips and scored them at 2.5" I watched this video YouTube and went from there.  I glued everything in place except the images as that is the hardest part you want to make sure they open correctly.  Look at the picture below and you can see how the images are the exact opposite in the way you lay them. 
Images used: Christmas Dreaming, Snowman's New Hope, Bart Loves Christmas and Christmas Cocoa


Challenges: 
Tic Tac Toe - TTC 137 any shape die, snow, tree
Creative Knockouts - #425 anything goes
Aud Sentiments - #286 use a Christmas sentiment

I hope you have a great day and find some time to get creative it is good for your soul♥

9 comments:

Michelle B. said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute and it does not look easy :) Such a fun fold and those images are adorable. So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

Stef Perry said...

What an amazing fun fold card plus an abundance of darling images looked so beautifully! I absolutely love your card and I'm so glad you shared with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful fancy fold, Charlene, and your coloring is magnificent! I just want to say Thank You for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Creative Knockouts this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Billie A said...

Wonderful fold. Awesome colors and so creative. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

Jeanne said...

WOW! What a fun card! This looks very complex, but you did a wonderful job. And your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at TTTC!

Carol said...

I have been wanting to try one of these quad easel cards and yours has inspired me to do it!!!! Your colored images are so well done along with the papers you used to mat them. Thanks for joining us at Tic Tac Toe this week!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply beautiful..love everything about this fold card!!! Thank you for joining us at the TTTC!

crafty said...

This looks a fun type of card to make. Thank you for joining in the Aud Sentiment challenge.
Mary

Carrie said...

I love this card and am excited to try this out!