Monday, October 5, 2020

Love your Vibe!

 Hi there everyone!  Today I am sharing a very special card with you.  As soon as I saw this stamp I knew I had to have it for my oldest granddaughter's birthday...it is so her!!! She was 24 on the Oct. 2 and I tell you this girl is just a free spirit that marches to the beat of her own drum!  She would have been a hippie if she were born in that era.


This adorable image is from Stamping Bella and she is "Oddball Hippie" you can get her at 7 Kids craft store.  I used the Good Vibes sentiment pack also.

My image is stamped on Hammermil Premium color copy cover paper I love how the copics blend on this paper.  The designer paper was some I had in my stash that just worked perfectly for this card.

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21
Hair: E41, E42, E43, E44
Dress: RV52, RV55, RV66
Flower: YG11, YG17, YG23, YG67
Shoes: E41, E42, E43, E44
Yellow: Y15, Y18
Eyes: C00, C1 RV52

Have a great day everyone!



No comments: