Thursday, October 22, 2020

Willow's brew....care to partake!

It's that time again at Lavinia World, a new challenge is starting today
and as always the theme is anything goes.
This is my creation for challenge #38. 


I always have so much fun creating my pictures.  I just let my imagination run wild.  I started this one with an alcohol inks background in purple and blacks.  I knew I wanted to make it somewhat Halloween themed and this is what I came up with.

I love making mixed media frames and I figured this one would be very versatile with all my fairy creations.

Products used:
LAV151 Slender mini mushrooms
LAV156 Bugs
LAV194 Willow the witch
LAV215 mini castle
LAV216 Toadstool mini
LAV286 Fairy Web
LAV455 Tree Half R2
LAV471 Fairy bugs
LAV540 Crow set

VersaFine Clair inks:
Nocturne, Fallen Leaves, Fantasia

Challenges:

Two Old Bats - Halloween challenge
The Fairy and the Unicorn - Oct anything goes
Crafty Creations - October anything goes

 I would love to see what you create for Challenge #38.  The winner of the challenge will receive a
$15 gift certificate to Lavinia World to shop for more goodies. The challenges are always anything goes but you must use a stamp rubber or clear (no digi stamps)  Remember there is a new challenge every other Thursday.  Can't wait to see what you create.




Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: LaviniaWorldStore
Join our NEW Anything Lavinia Facebook Group here
 Don't forget to include #laviniaworldstore on your projects and tag us at @laviniaworldstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your Lavinia projects!
Sign up to receive our Lavinia World Challenges and all the amazing inspiration from our Designers sent directly to your emails.

Please note that although we carry the full Lavinia range, we are not part of any other entity or Facebook group that carries Lavinia stamps. ONLY the cards posted to Lavinia World Challenges will be entered into the drawing for the Lavinia World prize.  Also note that the gift certificates are ONLY valid at the Lavinia World website.

Hugs,



7 comments:

Anne Temple said...

All I can say is WOW! Your scene is gorgeous and that frame is spectacular (or should I say spooktacular) :-). Love this!

Grandma Bonnie said...

This is such an amazing project, Charlene. I agree with Anne, WOW!

Lori Kobular said...

OMG! Charlene this is so awesome! I love the frame, it looks great with your spooky Halloween scene!

Lena said...

This is amazing Charlene. What a gorgeous piece of Halloween home decor! Love it! Lena xx

Darlene said...

HOLY MOLY CHARLENE ... this is AMAZING and absolutely AWESOME! Well done ... amazing inspiration ... thanks!

Darlene said...

Ooops I was so taken by this project I forgot what I came here to say LOL ... Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our *NEW* Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back next month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

Darlene
TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

ClaireB said...

Fabulous, both the image and the frame you used for it! Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month Claire DT