Saturday, August 28, 2021

There's no Heart without art!

 Whoo hoo it's Friday... but everyday is Friday for me now :)

We are being sponsored over on Passionate Paper creations and Friends by Sassy and Crafty.  If you have not checked out out their adorable stamps you need to.  
I have used the adorable Messy Hands = Happy Heart stamp set.   These little critters are just the cutest, I just love their little faces! 



My images are colored with copics on Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover sheets 100lb cardstock, I love the way the markers blend on this paper.
Card receipe:
Splatters stencil - Tim Holtz
Blending inks - LDRS  Scarlett rose, Banana cream pie, Marina madness
Pretty Patterns Slim line die - LDRS
Cubed Dies - Whimsy stamps

Have a great day and find some time to color it is good for your soul♥
 
Charlene






 





No comments: