Saturday, February 27, 2021

Butterfly kisses

Hi there friends, hope you are having a great start to your weekend!
Today I am sharing this beautiful image from Connie Fong, called "Butterfly kisses


 My image is colored with copics, on Hammermil premium copy cover paper.  I made my card base and then cut a white A2 stitched card topper cover sheet, raised it with 3M double sided foam tape, then I cut another piece of  yellow DP with the next size stitched A2 die and raised it with foam tape as well.  I used a pretty die for the ornate design behind the image. I then adhered the image with foam tape also.  I made the flower bouquet from I Am Roses flowers.

Copics used:

BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05
C00, C1, C3, C5, C7
E000, E00, E01, E11, E21  
YR24
Y13, Y15
RV52, RV55

A2 Stitched Layered Card Toppers from LDRS
Notched Rectangle die from Whimsy

Hugs,



1 comment:

stampingbowd said...

Hello! I just want to let you know that I won the bid on this amazing card! It just arrived and I love it so much! There are so many wonderful details. I am so excited to have it. Thank you!