Thursday, September 24, 2020

Raven's treasure box

Hello everyone and happy Thursday!! 

It's time for a new Lavina World challenge featuring Lavinia stamps.  We are a bi-weekly challenge blog and the theme is always "Anything Goes".
Here is my inspiration for Challenge #36


This was such a fun box to create as it was for a special friend!



The background is made from alcohol inks, then I tore a piece of paper and inked the mountains in.  I then placed Raven where I wanted her and went from there with the rest of the scene.  I always have a general idea of what I want to do however when I get going I just go with the flow.   I used a metal wing and covered it with black gesso and then inked it with Alchemy Fire Ruby wax, then attached to Sirlus where his wings are. I added the sentiment bar and the corner pieces and then I used Modge Podge over the complete top.

Lavinia Products used:
Raven LAV516
Sirlus LAV560
Moon Pods LAV384
Mini Castle LAV215
Hanging Lanterns LAV360

VersaFine Clair Inks :
Nocturne
Fallen leaves
Twilight
Morning mist
Tulip Red

 Lavinia World Challenge has a
NEW Facebook group called, Anything Lavinia (click here
 another place where you can enter the Lavinia World Challenge.
With one exception...

Your card/project must include anything Lavinia (stamps, papers)
if added to the Anything Lavinia Facebook group. 

 Store ** Challenge ** Facebook** Instagram ** YouTube

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: LaviniaWorldStore
Join our NEW Anything Lavinia Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #laviniaworldstore on your projects and tag us at @laviniaworldstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your Lavinia projects!

Sign up to receive our Lavinia World Challenges and all the amazing inspiration from our Designers sent directly to your emails.

Please note that although we carry the full Lavinia range, we are not part of any other entity or Facebook group that carries Lavinia stamps. ONLY the cards posted to Lavinia World Challenges will be entered into the drawing for the Lavinia World prize.  Also note that the gift certificates are ONLY valid at the Lavinia World website.
 I can't wait to see what you create!!



 

4 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

This is so amazing, Charlene, and such a treasure.. your special friend is so lucky!

Lori Kobular said...

Charlene this box is gorgeous! I love all the details you used on it, it is absolutely lovely!

Anne Temple said...

This keepsake box is stunning! Love all the details.

Lena said...

Hi Charlene. I know this is last minute, but life took over the last few weeks and I'm struggling a little to get it back on track :-) OMGoodness, this is why adults play with the packaging :-) I keep going back for one more look. It's absolutely gorgeous! Love it! What a beautiful keepsake! Hugs ~ Lena