Tuesday, March 3, 2020

A little Birdie told me

Isn't this just the cutest little image....
I knew what I wanted to do with it as soon as I seen her
She is from All Dressed up and her name is


She is colored with copics.
I have used the adorable dies from 7kids craft store
Poppy Stamps metal die whittle hearts
Poppy stamps metal die whittle birds
Poppy stamps metal die stitched envelope

The crafter's challenge blog - #237 anything goes
Classic Design challenge - March #3
A Perfect time to craft - March #3

Hope you find some time to get creative it is good for your soul!

Hugs,

                                                                email signature

1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

Sweet card! I love all the ADU images, too. You've done a wonderful job with all the layers! And thanks for linking to TCCC blog! Becca/DT