Sunday, March 29, 2020

Welcome to the Inn

Hey there friends hope you are all doing well...
I have been staying busy in my craft room when I am not working!
I had so many compliments on the last card I did  with this image I made a different version 
for a special friend.....


I just love how you can change the whole appearance of these images with 
just a different ink!  
Have a great week all and be sure to find some time to get 
creative it is good for the soul♥

Challenges:
Lavinia World #23 - anything goes

Hugs,

                                                                email signature

5 comments:

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Charlene- just gorgeous!Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki- DT

Donna Ellis said...

Charlene, such a beautiful scene with lovely colors! Thanks for sharing your project at Lavinia World Challenges >.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Lena said...

Love the beautiful colours you used on your background to showcase Druid's Inn. It's lovely!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lavinia World Challenges. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day.
♥ Lena ~ DT
Lavinia World
Lena’s Creations

Lori Kobular said...

Charlene your card is gorgeous! I love the colors on it! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Charlene, this is so beautiful! I love that you used orange, totally gives a fantasy feel. Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie