Monday, June 27, 2022

There is no where to go but up!

 I am honored to by guest designing for Scrappyboy Stamps.  I am working with the "Practically Perfect" set and I have to say when I was asked this was the set I was hoping for.  Mary Poppins was one of the first drive in movies I went to as a child, and this really took me back to that happy time.

 

My image is colored with copics, on Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover cardstock 100lb.  My papers are digital papers and the carousel I cut on my ciricut.  I found the card design on line here.

Copics used:

Blacks:  C3, C5, C7, C9 and 100
Reds:    R22, R24, R27, R46
Pinks:   RV12, RV14, RV66
Brown:  E55, E57
Blonde: Y21, Y26, E44

Thanks so much for stopping by I hope you have a great day and find some time to color it is good for the soul♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really, really cute!!!!!