Monday, December 6, 2021

Happy Holidays with Anya #9

 

The Greeting Farm has a special sale going on for members of Passionate Paper Creations and Friends not a member hop on over and join!

How cute is this little "Holiday Anya #9"  I love that she can be used for Christmas or a winter birthday. The sentiment I have used is the from the "Sparkling Season set"

My image is stamped on Hammermill premium color copy cover cardstock 100lb.  I created the background using my copic refills and dripping alcohol on them letting it dry and then dripping again until I got the effect I wanted.

I used the following copic markers:

Background C1,2,3, and R22
Shoes C3,5,7
Present Y08,15,18 and YR23"
Dress and Scarf R22,24,29
Skin E50,51,11,21,93
Hair E40, 43,44,49

I paper pieced the hat and jacket. 
I used LDRS Hybrid ink Olive branch for the greenery
Whimsy "Pierced Border Trio" die for the snow

Hope you have a great day!