Thursday, July 30, 2020

Fairy Wishes for your birthday!

We have a new challenge starting today at


To create this piece I start by tracing the inner circle on cardstock then I used my VersaFine Clair inks to create the background, when I was happy with the background I stamped the
I started with a Prima Resin Frame and added Black Gesso to it and all the metals.  I took Alchemy waxes and to the pieces let them dry and adhered them with 3 in 1 glue.

Challenges:
Little Red Wagon- #560 show us your background
Outlawz challenge - Twisted Thursday


Would love to see what you create for Challenge #32.  The winner of the challenge will receive a
$15 gift certificate

Here are the rules:
1. Using a Lavinia stamp is strongly recommended, but not required at this time.
2. You must use a rubber or clear stamp in your project, Digi
3. The theme is always "Anything goes".
This is a bi-weekly challenge, with a new challenge beginning every other Thursday.

3 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

This is so wonderful, Charlene. I need to go look at your shop to see if it is for sale.

Brenda said...

This is an absolutely beautiful project and just the perfect background! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

homemade soup said...

Goood job