Sunday, March 29, 2020

Fancy Fold with Stargazing Hare

I have the best day today just getting creative!
I got some Brusho's and so today I decided to see just what I could 
do with them...ya'all these are the bomb for making backgrounds!
Then it dawned on me that I could emboss with the Versa Fine Clair inks 
holy moly I was in heaven.  This month on the Anything Lavinia FB group
we are doing fancy fold cards and use a hare so this is my creation!


I had so much fun making this.......


Have a great week and find some time to get creative!

Challenges:

Lavinia World #23 - anything goes

Hugs,

                                                            email signature

4 comments:

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

I love this and am so happy you've joined us for this exchange! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki- DT

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely, Charlene! Those bold colors are just amazing, and the scene is especially beautiful! Thanks for sharing your project at Lavinia World Challenges >.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Lori Kobular said...

Another gorgeous card Charlene! I love the colorful background you created for that adorable hare! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Grandma Bonnie said...

What a beauty, Charlene! I love, love the colors you chose for the background! What a sweet scene! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie