Monday, December 15, 2014

Angels on High

Hi there and a very happy Monday to you all!  This is the last challenge of the year for Aurora Wings and I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Thanks so much for playing along with us through out the year.

This challenge is "All that Glitters" for my project I have used the beautiful "Leanne's Angel"


I have used an 8 x 10 canvas and put mod podge on it, laid crinkled tissue paper on it and let it dry overnight.  I put the 5 x 7 image on and mod podge over the complete project again.  I like doing this as it keeps it easier to wipe off dust.  The corner pieces are Tim Holtz and then I added a beautiful velvet braided edging on the sides.

My image is colored with copics and then I added stickles to her wings and flowers for the sparkle.
 


and a view of the edging.

I hope you will find some time to play along with us.  Have a great day!

Challenges:
Pile it On - anything goes
The Outlawz - Friday coloring - gifts
Art by Miran - #21 anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge - #214 anything goes
Crafts 4 eternity - Christmas

Hugs,

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Just gorgeous, Charlene! Love your colors and that fab texture framing the amazing image. Beautiful job! xxD

michele said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Gail said...

OMG Charlene, this is gorgeous. Absolutely stunning! Hugs, Gail

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a fabulous canvas Charlene. I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to stop by my Blog today with such a lovely comment. Judy x