Monday, December 15, 2014

Angels on High

Hi there and a very happy Monday to you all!  This is the last challenge of the year for Aurora Wings and I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Thanks so much for playing along with us through out the year.

This challenge is "All that Glitters" for my project I have used the beautiful "Leanne's Angel"


I have used an 8 x 10 canvas and put mod podge on it, laid crinkled tissue paper on it and let it dry overnight.  I put the 5 x 7 image on and mod podge over the complete project again.  I like doing this as it keeps it easier to wipe off dust.  The corner pieces are Tim Holtz and then I added a beautiful velvet braided edging on the sides.

My image is colored with copics and then I added stickles to her wings and flowers for the sparkle.
 


and a view of the edging.

I hope you will find some time to play along with us.  Have a great day!

Challenges:
Pile it On - anything goes
The Outlawz - Friday coloring - gifts
Art by Miran - #21 anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge - #214 anything goes
Crafts 4 eternity - Christmas

Hugs,

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Just gorgeous, Charlene! Love your colors and that fab texture framing the amazing image. Beautiful job! xxD

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our 21st ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

michele said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Gail said...

OMG Charlene, this is gorgeous. Absolutely stunning! Hugs, Gail

Judy Corner said...

What a fabulous canvas Charlene. I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to stop by my Blog today with such a lovely comment. Judy x