Monday, November 17, 2014

Celebrate the Season!

A very happy Monday to you!  I can't believe it is the middle of November already where does the time go.  We have a new challenge up for you at Aurora Wings and it is a nice easy one "Anything goes".  For my inspiration today I have used the adorable "Little Shepherd"  I think he makes a cute little Christmas card.


 
 
He is colored with copics.  The little lamb has some fun flock on him to give him the real look.  The DP's are baxic grey "Nordic Holiday"  I love basic grey papers on of my favorites.  I have kept this little card clean and simple as to not take away from the image.


 
 
I love to pop my papers and image I like the dimensional effect it gives.
I hope you will take time to play along with us who knows you could be the lucky winner !

Challenges:
Crafty Calender - All about Christmas
The Artistic Stamper - Christmas is coming
Emerald Faeries - #61 non traditional Christmas colors
Delightful Challenges - Holidays
Christmas Stampin' All Year - #37 ATG


Hugs,

4 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Such a peaceful Christmas card with the true meaning of Christmas! Wonderful coloring! Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Any Holiday"! :)

Fabiola said...

très charmante création Charlène, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Charlene! Love the CAS design with the popped layers and pretty paper. Beautiful coloring, as well. xxD

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Lovely Card Charlene thank you for entering it into the Artistic Stamper challenge. Dee x