Monday, March 17, 2014

It's been a Calgon type of day!

 
 


It is time for another challenge at CMC!  This time we want to see some skin....You can color any skin tone you would like but I think it would be fun if you tired something out of your comfort zone. 
 
We have a great sponsor this time for you with lots of cute images!
 
http://digistamps4joy.co.za/
 
The winner of the challenge will receive a $10 gift certificate!
The challenge runs through Mar. 28th so come on over and join us and show us some
SKIN
 
I have a little inspiration for you here with this adorable little image her name is
Hic......ooooops

 
  
I have choose to do  African American skin tone and I have to say I was a little nervous as I have never done this skin tone before! So what are you waiting for grab some markers and come play along with us who knows you could be the next guest designer!
 
My image is colored with copics:
Skin:  E11, 13, 21, 25
Hair: E25, 47
Tub: R81, 85
 
 
I have popped her up for some dimension.  The black cardstock is embossed with bubbles.  All of the cuts were done on the Silhoutte.
 
I will be entering the following challenges:
 
Without words - and relax, hobbies or leisure
QKR Stampede - anything goes
Crafting by Designs - Mar anything goes
Die Cut Diva's - Let's emboss it
Love to Create - #107 Clean and Simple
Stampin' for the Weekend - anything goes
Marker Pop - #39 anything goes
 
Thanks for coming by I hope you all have a great week!
Hugs,
 
 

8 comments:

Maire Gamber said...

So fun! I need one of those days!

Linda Palmer said...

Gorgeous card Charlene. So happy that you are into crafting again and back with CMC. Your cards are as beautiful as ever.

Eulanda said...

Ahhhhh a place where I'd love to be right now!! hee hee Great card!

Joey said...

Charlene I love this! gorgeous girlie and fab colour combo, thanks for joining us at Without Words. Joey xx

Arlene said...

A fun image and I love those colors.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful, love the color combo!
Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create with our CAS or Classy & Elegant challenge!
Hugs!
Jackie - LTC

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Absolutely love the image, your coloring, and design!
Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Anonymous said...

A bubble bath is sounding pretty good right now for me!! Love the card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Anyone for Anya DT
Stampavie and More DT
Creative Fingers DT