Saturday, July 13, 2013

Enjoy your day!


Wow it has been forever since I have posted on my blog!  As some of you may know I experienced some pretty rough health issues this past couple of years.  There was a point there where I was not sure if I was going to make it.  I am doing much better now, working out at the gym trying to stay somewhat in shape.  Life has taken so many different turns for me in the last couple of years that it seemed to get in the way of my crafting time.  As life would have it I have a Baker's cyst behind my right knee so I was told to stay off of it, keep it elevated and iced so that is how I ended up in the craft room!  It feels good to be back so hopefully this is the start of me being active again.

So much has changed with blogger I have to figure out how to update my sidebar etc..  oh well one thing at a time LOL!

Well I just wanted to say hi and let you know I am still here!

My little image is Tilda with Lace jeans, she is colored with copics and this was from a card kit from my friend Linda Palmer.

Challenges:
CMC Challenge Group -  anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge - anything goes

Have a great day
Hugs,

15 comments:

Kathy Gerace said...

Welcome back, Charlene!!
Your card is so cute. Love the coloring on Tilda. The strip under Tilda is perfect.
Great job <3!
Hugs, Kathy

Linda Palmer said...

I am certainly happy to see you back. I have been following your activities on fb. So glad you are crafting again. I have missed you so much. Your card is so cute and fun. I love your beautiful coloring. Don't be a stranger.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Awesome news to have you crafting again!!! Way to go! Looks like you didn't lose your mojo while you were off for so long. wow......couldn't believe it's been that long. Welcome back!
Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~
Sharron♥

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Charlene, good to hear from you, and glad that you are back in your craftroom. Your card is very pretty, you have not lost your touch. Lovely job! Hugs.

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Glad to hear you are doing better. Your card is super cute!

Dana Joy said...

Fabulous card Charlene. Glad you joined us at CMC for our challenge.

Hugs!

Damarys said...

Charlene,
I love the simplicity of this card; you can actually fit this into an envelope LOL! Your coloring is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

welcome back love your card
Blessings,
Phyllis Z

Deonna B said...

I love your coloring and the Gorgeous bright colors of your card! Thank you so much for sharing with TTCRD.

cathylynn said...

Welcome Back Charlene! It's good to see you back crafting again. You card is beautiful!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Norma said...

Gorgeous card, Charlene. Love this sweet Tilda--beautifully coloured. Love the clean look of your card.
Hugs,
Norma

Unknown said...

Wow stunning coloring and such a sweet image!!!!! Perfect card!!!!!

Kim said...

Oh she is just the cutest! Love the bright colors you used. Glad you joined us at CMC!

Anonymous said...

She;s so pretty, beautifully coloured and created
Hugs Julie P

Laura said...

Very colorful and very pretty! Great coloring of that Tilda!