Monday, November 11, 2019

It's beginning to look like Christmas

Hi there all, hope you are doing well!  Today I am sharing a Christmas card I made
using the amazing Lavinia stamps. It seems that this guy just flew off the shelf
at 7 kids crafts but you can get him here.  I have used the small reindeer and the fir tree.
I used Salty Ocean distress oxide inks for my background I dabbed it on my craft mat, then spritzed water on it, rolled it with a brayer and then pressed the cardstock on it.  I let it dry and then  used Versa Fine Claire Inks to finish the background.  Then I stamped the images and added the sentiment and then added glitter for the effect of snowflakes.


That's it for me today hope you have an amazing week!

Challenges:
Lavinia World #13 - anything goes
Shopping our Stash - #408 snowflakes
Crafting by design - Nov. anything goes
Cardz 4 Galz - #109 Let it snow
Krafty chicks - #480 winter

Hugs,
                                                               email signature

12 comments:

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Charlene- this is so pretty! Love the winterness feel of it. Thank you for joining us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki- DT

Anne Temple said...

Love this Charlene! That background looks amazing. I always forget about my brayer. So glad you shared it with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #13. We can't wait to see what you create next :-)

Grandma Bonnie said...

You make gorgeous cards, Charlene!! Love this card! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

Nance said...

Beautiful card. I love your snow drifts. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely and peaceful, Charlene, with the magic of brilliant coloring! Beautifully inked! It was a pleasure seeing your pretty card at Lavinia World Challenges >. Hope you join us frequently in the future.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Julie Odil said...

I think that reindeer makes the best Christmas cards! Love your background!

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Snowflakes’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us for our next challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful winter scene on your card! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challlenges!!

Misti said...

Beautiful card! I have added a few Lavinia stamps to my wish list & seeing this card makes me wish I had some to play with. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!

Steph Ackerman said...

Beautiful card, love your background. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World challenges.

Lena said...

Beautiful wintry background. I need to give this technique a try :-)
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lavinia World Challenges. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day.
♥ Lena ~ DT
Lavinia World
Lena’s Creations

日本美女寫真集 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.