Monday, April 24, 2017

Go with the flow!


Hi there, it is Bloobel week at Passionate Paper Creations, and I have a few of these quirky little cards to share with you!  These little characters will grow on you.  If you are not a member of Passionate Paper Creations be sure to join so you can get you awesome savings as well from the group banner at the top of the page.
This little lady is called "Floating" you can find her here.




 This is "Disco fever" and she is for Troobloo subscribers only for a couple of months!




This was so much fun to do, I did a color along with my friend Shelley and then I also did a take off of her card as I knew what I wanted to do with this image right away, it was perfect for my daughter-in-laws birthday LOL!  Her name is "Disco fever" and she is for Troobloo subscribers only for a couple of months!

And last but not least this is for the progressive challenge that Bloobel group on Facebook has every month.  This month was flowers so I have use "David Daisy",  "Pretty Flower" and "Bucket and Spade.  I just love these flowers because that is exactly what mine would look like LOL !


All of my images are colored with copics on Neenah Solar White paper.

Challenges:
Pile it On #129 -  interactive or Birthday
QKR Stampede - #240 anything goes
Crafting with Friends #41 - anything goes
Fairytale challenge #166 - cards with more than one fold

Have a great day and find some time to get creative it is good for you soul♥

Hugs,
Charlene

3 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Bloobels always bring a smile. :-D It's terrific to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes or Feathered Friends" challenge at QKR Stampede. Hope to see you again and I'm wishing you good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Keti's Projects said...

These are great. I love disco fever. I would just go dancing right now. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Keti (DT)

Helen said...

Awesome cards - such cheerful, bright colours!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x