Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Thinking of you


Hi there and a very happy Tuesday to you all.  I am here today showing the beautiful papers from Paper Temptress.  I have used the Heavenly White as a card base.  The deep brown is the back side of the Hambly Studio mini graph.  One of my favorite papers is the beautiful ruche, and I have sued the Sky blue ruche as the overlay, these papers cut like butter in a die cut machine.  My focal image is colored on Neenah Solar white which is my go to paper for copics.  The Sweet image is from the East Wind her name is Flora.

Be sure to stop by the Paper Temptress as there are some really good sales going on!  The spring variety package is 25% off.  I just know you will find some must have papers for your stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Red Rubber Inspirationals - #215 spring flowers
Pile it On - #64 frames  or borders
Artistic Inspirations - #129 ATG spring
Art by Miran - #29 anything goes


Hugs,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Charlene I so love Flora!!!! She is just fabulously colored, love her hair, eyes and those flowers in her hair!!! Thank you for playing this week at Red Rubber Inspirationals this week. Hope you'll join us again soon! Barb DT host.

Unknown said...

So pretty! Fantastic image and coloring! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!
Drea

crafty-stamper said...

Beautifully coloured image -Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x