Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spring is just around the corner !



Hi and happy Sunday to you all, I hope you are having a great weekend. Mine did not start off to good yesterday I think I had a 24 hour bug....it seems to have left today so for that I am grateful. I decided to just take it easy and craft today it is the perfect day for that here as it is rainy and cold, well cold according to AZ standard LOL ! The DT over at Magnolia-licious Highlites challenged us to make a "Windshield Wiper Card" with a spring theme. You can find the instructions for these cute little cards here. I followed the sketch over at Friday Sketchers for the front of my card. I have made my little card from part of a card kit I rec'd from Anglea at SCS I really love this little image, and the papers and goodies she sent me were just perfect for this. My image is colored with copics, the little wiper images, and sentiment are computer generated from my PC Crafter clipart. Ribbon was a piece of scrap I saved from something and it is just perfect and I colored white brads to match the pink with copics, and there is some stickles in the flowers on her hat and in the basket.
Thanks for coming by and have a great day.
Hugs,

20 comments:

Patti Jo said...

Your card is so cute! Love the Happy Easter down the side and your images on the pop ups! Great card design Charlene!!!

Julie said...

So Cute!

Candy said...

Love your Happy Easter letters - you must have got them from the internet too? Cutest little card for sure!!
Hope you continue to feel better :o)
Hugs, Candy

Barb Hardeman said...

Charlene, this is just adorable! Love your spring theme and your letters are wonderful...

Cami said...

Wonderful Easter card for this wiper challenge! Love this! Cami

Sharon Caudle said...

She's so adorable, Charlene!!! You've made a wonderful Easter card that anyone would be happy to have! Tilda is too precious and your layout is fab! I love it! hugs!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a darling card, Sis! So bright & cheery. You did a great job! It all came together beautifully.
Huggies ~
Sharron ♥

Nancy said...

What a great Easter card! Love how you have colored Tilda and your wipers are perfect! Awesome job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Charlene, wow beautiful love the card, and the pretty colors!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Angela said...

Cute! I recognized this image right away! I like how you colored the brads to match; very clever!

Anonymous said...

adorable Tilda and great card design...love the sentiment like this!
Pam Going Postal

Suzanne J Dean said...

So cute Charlene--love that stamp and love the images on the pop-ups! Too cute--love it!

hugz,
Suzanne

Peggie said...

Very pretty.

Suzan L said...

Charlene, your pop-up card is so cute. I love how you have Happy Easter on the two side panels and the sweet DP that you used.
Hugs,
Suzan

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a fun card Charlene. How cheerful to see the delight DP on this wiper card. So cute!
Hugs,
Cabio

Cheryl said...

Juat fabulous, Charlene! Love the springy colors and your sentiment on the side panel!
(I just stamped this Tilda to color soon!)
Cheryl

Nancy said...

this is very creative with your greeting going down the side like that...it turned out beautifully...

Hugs
Nancy T.

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

How PURTY!! I love the colors you used to color her clothes.They are so adorable.Your card is super duper!RubyM:)

Shawn said...

Your card is so, so lovely. Beautiful colouring and I like the front layout, very pretty.

hugs, Diana

Linda Palmer said...

What a cute card. I had to check out your blog. Saved it (your blog) to my favorites.