Thursday, October 10, 2019

Star Gazing.......

Hi there and a happy Thursday to you all!
I hope your week is going well and that you are finding some time to get creative...
I have been working on lots of design team items and cards for my son's business as well as the church craft fair!
Today I am showing  a piece that I created from Lavinia world products, I just fell in love with these stamps and the possibilities are just endless with them.  The image I have used here is called "Star Gazing" and I have also used one of their beautiful background pieces calle "Timeless" I have framed this piece and I am still trying to decide if I want to alter the frame.


edited to show that I did add some waxes to the frame..


                                                 
Challenges:
The fairy and the unicorn - October challenge
World Wide Open DT challenge #09

Thanks for stopping by have a blessed day!
Hugs,
                                                           email signature

14 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Your home decor piece looks amazing Charlene! Love the sweet scene you've created. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #11. We love seeing what you create with Lavinia stamps. :-)

Lori Kobular said...

Oh this beautiful! I love that you framed your piece, it looks wonderful! The colors are so soothing and I love those star gazing fairies! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Stunning- you've used the papers perfectly. Thank you for crafting with us at Lavinia World. Vicki- DT

jimlynn said...

Stunning creation with that image and beautiful frame. Love the sentiment too. Thanks so much for joining us at Pammies Inky Pinkies.
Lynn

Steph Ackerman said...

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for joining the Lavinia World Challenge.

Loose Stitches said...

Such a beautiful creation, love it! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Charlene! This is incredible! Such a gorgeously designed piece, with each precious item placed impeccably to work with that amazing frame. It's lovely! Now I want that background - you enabler, you! giggle. So happy I saw your pretty card at Lavinia World Challenges >. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow, what a fantastic project you have created here.
I love it and the sentiment is perfect.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


Arlene said...

What a lovely scene.

Julie Odil said...

Charlene, this is amazing! I love what you have done with the Lavinia stamps and papers. Thanks so much for joining us at Lavinia World Challenges. Julie, DT member

Terri Winske said...

This is a really beUtiful creation! Love the sentiment and the artwork is simply gorgeous! Thanks very much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Wow, Charlene.. I LOVE your frame art..it is so beautiful!
Thank you for sharing with us at Lavina World Challenges!
DT Bonnie

Debbie Sherman said...

Sucha gorgeous frame and picture! thanks for playoung along with Lavinia World Design team!

Lena said...

Beautiful piece of home decor. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lavinia World Challenges. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day.
♥ Lena ~ DT
Lavinia World
Lena’s Creations