Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thanks Sandy

My dear friend and team mate Sandy has honored me with this award !  Sandy has the cutest personality so if you have not been by her blog you are really missing out...her posts will bring a smile to you ♥


You have been Tagged want to participate? Then create a post where you post the LOVE BLOG image.


You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award. You can then choose 3 - 5 favorite blogs which you also link into your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged. The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers. As always, the hardest part is to pick who to pass this on to, there are so many bloggers I could give it to, so ... the blogs I have chosen are .....

Christina's Card Connection -  Christina makes the prettiest cards, she is just always there to encourage and has a heart of gold.

Sharrahug's Sweet Blessings - Sharron is one of the sweetest, and most loving people I know !(she is my sister from another mister)  She makes the most beautiful cards and I am so proud of her for taking that leap and going for a DT. 

Linda's Stamping Blog - Linda and I became friends on SCS she was one of the first to welcome me to that site !  We now share many of the same groups and her cards and caring heart and just something I think you should experience

Thanks so much for taking time to visit !
Hugs♥

3 comments:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

aaawwww thanks a bunch, Sis! So sweet of you to think of little ol' me (emphasis on the ol'....LOL).

Your blog always makes me smile & cheers me up no matter what's going on in my life.

Luv ya bunches & bunches!

Sharron♥

Danielle Champagne said...

Congrats Charlene,I love coming on your blog. You have always nice creations to look at. And you are a great team-mate, so much fun to work with all of you.
Hugs. Danielle

Linda Palmer said...

Charlene, thank you so much for this sweet award. I hope I figure out how to do this right. I don't have my computer at my son;s. My DH covered it with his coat so I missed loading it in my son's car when we met half way. I'll be here until Sat. and home to my computer. I'll try to post before. You are too sweet.