Friday, July 25, 2008

Brilliante Blog Award


Wow what a nice surprise to see this morning that I had been given this award. I have not been blogging for very long at all. I have learned so much here in just a short time and have seen just a wealth of talent in these blogs. Dixie from http://ldlimited.blogspot.com/ is the one who nominated me for this and coming from her made it all that much more special to me. Thanks for making my day Dixie !
So here are my nominations of this award and the rules.
The rules for this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
And the Nominees are:
1. Katzdesignz - Kathe you are the one who inspired me to do a blog of my own. Kathe you are one of the sweetest people I know. Thanks for all you do !
2. Audreyjeanne - AJ your artwork is beautiful and your words are an inspiration.
3. Bearpatchcrafts - Sandie your bears are the cutest ! I have seen you make many peoples day with a surprise in their mailbox !
4. Hoppersfaithhopelove - Janet all I can say is WOW...You are truly and inspiration, your faith, courage and strength are just beyond words.
5. Justjenndesignz - Jenn you have the cutest cards and wallhangings....you are always a breath of fresh air on the board.
6. kittyskrafty - Your cards are so cute and so is your little girl !
7. Irenealexeeve - Your designs are awesome, thank you so much for freely sharing them.

These are just a few of the places I enjoy going to ! Thanks to you all for inspiring me.





1 comment:

BlueRose said...

Well I'm very honored to receive it. Thnx for thanking about me.

It really feel good when someone gives ya an award that you have been working so hard on. Congrats to ya BFF.