Thursday, July 2, 2020

A special moment!

                                                  
Hi there are you ready for the big weekend?
I am so excited to be a guest designer
for Lavinia World! These stamps just allow me to escape into a world all of their own!




I love creating the backgrounds for these cards.  This background was created using Brusho's purple, yellow and turquoise on a gelli plate. I then take an A2 size piece of watercolor paper and press it on the gelli plate, I let it dry for a bit and proceed to create my scene.
I always stamp the main images first and then build from there. I have used the following stamps for this scene.

I used 3 VersaFine Clair inks on this card,
When everything is stamped I take a piece of round cardstock and place it where I want it and just ink off of the cardstock to create the moon.  I then took a glue pen and went around the edge and then added glitter
I blend my inks with the Picket Fence Studios Blender brushes.
I always finish the edge of my card by inking them a little darker.

Please be sure to join us at Lavinia World- We want to see what you come up with. Win a challenge badge and $15 gift certificate to Lavinia World!

Here are the rules:
1. Using a Lavinia stamp is strongly recommended, but not required at this time.
2. You must use a rubber or clear stamp in your project, Digi stamps not allowed.
3. The theme is always "Anysthing goes".
This is a bi-weekly challenge, with a new challenge beginning every other Thursday. Follow us at Lavinia World Challenges​
Here's more inspiration:
Facebook Instagram
Hope you have a great day !
Charlene

6 comments:

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Love this card! So glad you've joined us as a guest designer!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Absolutely beautiful, Charlene.. i love everything about your card. :)

Nancy Hill said...

Love the moon and your background. Well done.

Steph Ackerman said...

THe background is beautiful for these stamps!

Lena said...

Beautiful card. You created such a lovely scene on a magical background. Beautifully done. So glad you're joining us for the month of July. Can't wait to see your next projects.

Anne Temple said...

This is so beautiful. Love the background you created with the purples and yellows.