Friday, November 15, 2019

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Hi there just wanted to show you a couple more Christmas cards
that I made with the amazing Lavinia stamps!  I have used "Three Kings and a Star"
and then "Mary and Christmas words" stamps.
I made all these backgounds at one time and then proceeded to add the mountains
and images after they dried.
  Here is the process I used Salty Ocean distress oxide inks for my background I dabbed it on my craft mat, then spritzed water on it, rolled it with a brayer and then pressed the cardstock on it.  I let it dry and then  used Versa Fine Claire Inks to finish the background.  Then I stamped the images and added the sentiment and then added glitter for the effect of snowflakes.

  
I think this is actually my favorite of them all......but the one below is a close 2nd.


Thanks for stopping by I hope you find some time to get creative it 
is good for your soul♥

Challenge:
Lavinia World - #13 anything goes

Hugs,

                                                             email signature

6 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! I love all the blue on your background! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Anne Temple said...

Both of these are gorgeous!! Love the background you've created for your Christmas cards. Thanks for sharing them with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #13. :-)

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards! I love the blue. Thank you for crafting with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki-DT

Grandma Bonnie said...

I am so in love with this card, Charlene! I love how you created the background!! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

Steph Ackerman said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World challenges.

Lena said...

Both cards are stunning. Love, love how you made your backgrounds.
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lavinia World Challenges. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day.
♥ Lena ~ DT
Lavinia World
Lena’s Creations