Monday, October 10, 2011

Wishing you .....

Hi there hope all is well in your neck of the world...things are good here.  Have you been thinking about taking a copic class well if you have and you live in the San Jose area you are in luck as Suzanne Dean will be there on Sat. Oct. 22nd you can get all the info and sign up at CMCroad.com.  Suzanne is a wealth of knowledge and a lot of fun so go ahead and treat yourself.
This is the birthday card I made for my granddaughter's 16th birthday....I have to say I saw an example card on the crafts and me site that I snagged this coloring scheme and flower and feather in her hair from this lady...it was just the perfect fit for the scheme we had going for her.  My image is called "Forever Rose" from
Crafts and Me.  My image is colored with copics, my DP's are Basic Grey "Bittersweet" I used a MS border punch and the Magnolia flourish Doohickey Die...sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.  I added fun flock to the little thing her hand is leaning on for a little deminsion.

Challenges:
ABC Challenge - anything goes
Anything Goes Challenge - die cuts and  punches
Papertake Weekly - anything goes

That's all for me, have a great rest of your week !
Hugs ♥


12 comments:

Jodie from Oz said...

Charlene, Wow wow wow, this is amazing. Your card is so striking, I love the hot pink feather, it finishes her off wonderfully. The image is stunning and OMG your colouring is beautiful. I'm sure your GD will love it and treasure it always. Hugs jOdie from oz xx

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning!!!!! Wow what a gorgeous card and the colors are fabulous!!!!! Way to go!!!!!

Sharon said...

Oh WOW! THis is absolutely fabulous. I am sure your grand-daughter is going to love this one. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, hugs Sharon

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how pretty, Charlie!!! Love the pink steaks in her hair and the flower and feather are PERFECT additions! You did a fabulous job with her!!! She's going to adore it!
hugs!!

Barb Hardeman said...

Wow, wow, wow! Charlene this is stunning! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the touch of the feather and rose in her hair. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous...hugs...Barb

Linda Palmer said...

Charlene, this is gorgeous!! You did a beautiful job on coloring this beautiful image. Love everything about it.

Christina C. said...

Wow......incredibly stunning!!!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is such a wonderful card for a grandmother to give her granddaughter! I know she will love it. I love the feather and flower accent...that is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at ABC's Challenge.I hope you will join us again on the 15th.

Anonymous said...

Stunning creation, beautifully coloured!
Hugs Julie P

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Beautifully done, Sis! (I thought I had already commented on it. Sorry.....my bad)
I'm sure Alyssa loved it! Your cards are always so beautiful!
Love ya bunches!
Sharron♥

Anonymous said...

Oh she is gorgeous and so beautifully colored! I love the pink in her hair! hugs, Angela

Sandy said...

Very pretty Charlene - Who wouldn't love this gorgeous card!!
Sandy