Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A friend is a Gift !


Hi and happy Wednesday to you...can you believe it is already Feb. I tell you the time just seems to fly by these days ! I hope you are all having a great week, mine has been pretty good so far. I had this sweet image from an image swap and I tell you this is just one of the cutest little girls I have seen, she is called "Daisy" from Sugar Nellie, and the lady who sent me this embossed the stamping it is so cool. I have followed the sketch at KLSNS challenge #15 by Jodi, I really like this sketch and I am sure I will use it again. This will also qualify for the friends challege at Totally Paper Crafts .I have colored my image with copics, and added diamond stickles to the little Daisy and the Daisie's in her hair. The DP and flower are from KC and Company. Ribbon is Craft Essentials from Joann's and the sentiment is from my stash.
Thanks for taking time to stop by have a great day !
Hugs,

16 comments:

Nora said...

It's darling! Love the colors you used & the way you've colored her...I just LUV Sugar Nellies!
TFS!
-hugs-

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, Charlene!!! Your coloring is beautiful on that precious image and so is this card! I love the papers and colors you used and this is one awesome sketch, too! Amazing!! I love it!!!!!! hugs!

Imke said...

Oh Charlene, this is such a lovely image. Your coloring is beautiful. Really pretty card !

Angela said...

Adorable! You have colored Daisy beautifully!

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Very cute! Love the colors ;)
~Stacy

Sue said...

Beautiful card Charlene, fantasic colouring, luv the colour combo, great layout, thank you for joining us on our first challenge at Toally papercrafts, hope to see you next week, good luck,sue.x

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

aaaaaawwwwwww Daisy is just adorable & sweet! I love her & love your card. I like that sketch too.
Beautiful work, Sis! You did a great job on her. I can almost see myself sitting next to her on the grass barefoot. LOL
Huggies ~
Sharron ♥

Lori said...

what a precious card Charlene ! love it ! as always excellent job.

Molly Smith said...

This is precious, Charlene. Daisy is very sweet, you did a fantastic job on the colors! The best to you in the challenge. hugs, xo

Emma said...

Adorable card, the image and colours are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Kristine said...

Aww, this is sooo CUTE! And very pretty at the same time *Ü* Love your colors and image and everything. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at KLSNS! Be sure to stop back by on Monday to see if you won the prize! *Ü*

Hugz~Dixie said...

Sure looks to me like you are a winner. Very nice job MF.

Kelly L said...

Awww, what a sweet, sweet card, Charlene! Thanks for playing with us at KL SNS. Sorry I wasn't able to comment earlier in the week Love this image and your colors.

Hugs, Kel

P.S. -- Btw, I see Mr. Linky on the blog (not sure why it wasn't there earlier when you commented). Stop back and join us. :)

DeeDee said...

Charlene

It was so nice to chat with you lst night...your cards are just beautiful..thanks for the link I will try this out soon...

have a good week

Mina said...

fabulous card Charlene...gorgeous papers...thanks for visiting my blog for the Wags and Whiskers blog hop
Mina xxx

Jodie from Oz said...

Charlene, wow, this card is stunning, I love this sweet image, the papers and colours are wonderful. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & leaving the sweetest comments. Have a fabulous week. Hugs Jodie from Oz