Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oh how I love Christmas !


Hi everyone thanks for coming by ! I hope you all have had a fun weekend and had some time to just relax and do whatever it is that makes you happy. I have had a great weekend, lots of family time as it was my DGD birthday party on Sat. then church today ! Life is good and I had some time to actually get involved in one of the challenges for WCMD over at Splitcoast Stampers....I entered into the Magnolia one which the lovely Suzanne Dean challenged us to make an ornament so this is what I did I can just see so many different little images on these how cute they will look. I used my new Dinner Tilda she is so cute, you can get her here. I used a snowflake that I had laying around from a couple of years ago that I got from Michael's. I have colored her with my copics and the colors used are B000, B00, B12, E00, E33, E35, E37, E55, R20, YR21, YR61. I used a Gelly Roll white pen for highlights and added some rhinestones to her bling. Have a great crafting week.
Hugs

13 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

Oh this is just darling Charlene! I adore the snowflake & how beautiful is Tilda perched on top--fabulous! Thanks for joining in on the challenge w/ us!

hugz,
Suzanne

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful ornament, Charlene! I love her sitting so pretty on top of the snowflake! How pretty is that going to be hanging from your tree! Great job! Glad you had a good weekend! hugs!

Cami said...

Oh Charlene, this ornament is soooo cute! Love it! Cami

Loraine ou Tilard said...

Very nice! I love it! Loraine

Nora said...

Very pretty! Good luck on the challenge!
~hugs~

Candy said...

Very pretty and charming ornament. Maggies can be used for anything - can't they!
Hugs, Candy

Cheryl said...

Terrific job with the challenge! Love the sparkly snowflake with your elegant Tilda!

Ellen (aka ScrapStampnMama) said...

This is adorable...you just gave me a great idea, thanks!!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

She's just darling, Sis! You did a fabulous job coloring her & placing her on the perfect snowflake as he backdrop. Very nicely done!!!
Luv ya!

Kerry D-C said...

This is just precious!! beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Charlene, this turned out just beautiful!
Hugs,
Pam
a fellow Magnolia-lious friend
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

cabio's craft corner said...

A precious looking ornament! She would be a great addition for the Christmas season :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Lori said...

and I just love your adorable ornament ...looks great Charlene ...good luck with the challenge.